After three previews, good feedback from users, a business trip and some delay here it comes QTGZ’s new version: RC2!
- Fixed crash when a malformed package was detected;
- Added support for TDE – Trinity Desktop Environment;
- Warns users if the program needs restart, based on changes in Options/Setup;
- User defined mirrors can be added just editing ~/.config /QTGZManager/mirrors file;
- ARM mirrors appear only when using Slackwarearm distro;
- Checking Slackware patches now outputs status against number of patches available;
- Window Close button now quits QTGZ by default. Previous hiding behavior can be configured using Options/Setup;
Hope you all like this one.